Ir. Job Fair
Ir. Jobfair evaluation
To improve the organisation of the next Ir. Jobfair, we would like to hear from you! This can be done by filling in the following evaluation form:
Ir. Job Fair 2021
DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS, THE IR JOBFAIR WILL BE A DIGITAL EVENT!
The Ir. Job Fair 2021 will take place on Wednesday 17th of February 2021 in the afternoon (13-17h). We will be using the Graduateland platform.
Registration for the Ir. Jobfair can be done by uploading your CV AND by making an account on the Graduateland platform. For more information: please look at your information mail.
In case of questions or problems, please contact us.
The participating companies can be found at the end of this page.
If you want to add your CV to our database that we provide to our partners, you can fill in the following Form.
! Only use our CV template, other templates will not be added to our CV booklet for the participating companies at the ir. JobFair !
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Participating companies at the Ir. Jobfair 2021
- Lead the way – Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but also reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity – By acting ethically and with integrity, Deloitte has earned the trust of clients, regulators, and the public. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other – We look out for one another and prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing.
- Foster inclusion – We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps deliver wellrounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact – We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
With 1,700 employees spread across 6 European countries (Luxembourg, Belgium, Greece, Italy, France & Portugal), we operate as 12 separate entities, yet united under one name: Arηs Group.
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the marketplace for both our clients and our people. Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continuous improvement, reliability.
Since its incorporation in 2003, Arηs has built up a large number of satisfied clients including many top companies and some of the largest local government agencies.
At Fluxys we embrace the energy challenge. We are eager to shape, collaborate and innovate towards a carbon-neutral world. Let’s do it together.
The term Employeneurship might sound unfamiliar. It’s because we invented it. Not just as a word but as a way of working, a paradigm even. Basically Employeneurship is about thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with the security of employment. But more than anything, it is a guarantee for continuous development and the opportunity to be responsible for the direction of your career.Our Employeneurship model is based on 5 principles: a long-term working-relationship, individual profit sharing, business cells, YOUniversity and The Entrepreneurial Lab.
Our unique Employeneurship model facilitates your development in the broadest sense of the word. For starters, instead of sticking to one place you get to work at various companies. All the while TMC remains your home base with a smart coaching program. So while you hone your ‘hard’ technical expertise in a challenging series of projects, there is ample opportunity to work on ‘soft’ aspects like personal skills.